Friday, February 3, 2012

Cards to share!

Hello Stamp Friends!

This past weekend, I went to a meeting hosted by my up-line, Kathy and I wanted to share the beautiful Make & Takes we made. Since she just got back from Leadership, her downline each brought a card for everyone to make. The last one was made by Kathy herself.

Becky F.

Britta W.

Linda M.

Kathy W.

I love them all! Aren't they gorgeous? I always have the best time going to meetings. There's nothing better than Stampin' with friends:)

If you have any questions about the products used, please don't hesitate to contact me! Don't forget to check out the Promotions page at the top of my blog. I know the Navigation Bar is a little ugly right now (as the titles are jammed together). I'm in the process of getting help with that, but they do work:)

Thanks for coming by and I hope your day is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!