Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Inside my little stamp room:)

Hello Stamp Friends!

As promised, I finally have some photos of my stamp room to share with you. My room is very small, so it may appear that I'm a bit of a pack rat. In this first photo, you will see my main stamp/office area. I keep my catalogs on top of my desk on the pretty easel. To the left, I have my order forms and mini catalogs. I also have my Stack & Store Caddy with embellishments. On the right side, I have our little Chinese dwarf hamster. Yes, I keep him right on my desk. Since we got the family dog, the kids don't give the hamster as much attention as they used to. With him here, I make sure I feed him, change his bedding and even hold him. He's very sweet.

In the shelf below, I have some ribbon and all of my large, wood-mount stamp sets. On my desk, I have all of my office supplies and I keep a small basket with all of my acrylic blocks for my clear mount stamp sets. To me, it's all about keeping things close by. I'm easily distracted, so if I have to get up to get something...I often don't make it back right away to finish my project. Under my desk, I have my old catalogs in Paper Holders on the left side, I have 12 x 12 Scrapbook storage drawers that hold all of my 12 x 12 card stock and Designer Series Paper. On the right side, I have a plastic bin for recycling.

I took this photo as far away as I could, so you can see how close my new style punches are to me. I can easily get to them. Also, on the left hand side is my stamp pad holder. Well, it holds my ink pads, re-inkers, markers & ribbon. I only keep my currect ribbon here, so I won't accidently use retired items when I shouldn't.


Here's a closer photo of my desk. I even decorated it with the make & take I made at last year's Convention:)


In this photo, you can see how I store my card stock. I keep my current card stock in the top two drawers & my retired card stock in the bottom drawer (all in alpha order). I got my tags on eBay from a Demonstrator that makes them. I love them! They are done in the actual color of the card stock, making them easy to find. Under the table, I have two wrought iron carts that hold all of my wood-mount stamp sets.


Here's a close up of my card stock storage. Click to make photo bigger.


In this photo, you will see how I store my clear-mount stamp sets. They are kept in two drawers, in alpha order.


My craft room may be small, but it's my little place to escape:)

For more photos from my craft room, check out the "Storage" label on my right sidebar.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a terrific day!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your craft showroom!!! Where did you get your metal unit and then also the white unit? I would like to fix my room up a bit and storage is usually the best way for me. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

    Jen Martin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!