Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fall Shoebox Swap Share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share the cards that I made this weekend at our Fall Shoebox Swap. My up-line, Kathy hosted this event. Thanks so much Kathy! I had a great time:)

Kathleen 

Sue

Sue (Easel Card)

Linda B.

Linda B. (inside)

Lynne

Lynne (Inside)

Shawn

Dawn

Frances

Frances (Easel Card)


Jayne (Gift card Holder)

Joyce (Gift Card Holder)

Kathy (Hostess:)

Tina

And last is my card, which I cased from Pinterest. I wish I knew who made the original, but it doesn't say:( 


I know a lot of people in our group case things from Pinterest, so if you see something you made on my blog, please let me know, so I can give credit where it is due:)

Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope your day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!