Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Card Share

Good Morning Stampers!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was quite busy, but really nice. On Saturday morning, my two sons tested for their blue belts in karate and passed. Now they are half way to black. I'm so proud of them. The sequence of moves they do for testing is getting harder to learn and they did it with no mistakes:)



Right after the boys got their belts, I attended a Christmas card Stamp-a-stack at my upline, Kathy's house. Here are the cards that I made:






Aren't they gorgeous? I have such a talented upline! I'm sure whoever gets these cards will be super happy:) Thanks Kathy! I had a great time on Saturday:)

Sunday was a more relaxing day, though I spent most of the day making punch art turkey's (that I saw on Pinterest) for Thanksgiving cards. It took me all day in between making a roast and watching old ER episodes via NetFlix. I only made 15 turkeys...not even on cards yet! I will share them when I get them done.

Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!