Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Card Share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I have some cards to share today from my up-line, Kathy's Stamp Club. I'm not in the club, but every now and then will go as a guest. It's a very talented group of ladies and they're so friendly and funny! I laugh so much and come home feeling inspired with some beautiful cards.

Here they are:

Linda W.

Dee

Kelly

Stephanie

Barbara

Linda M.

Dawn (Designed by Michelle Surette)

Kathy 

Kathy

And last is my card:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Wonderful Blessing
Paper: Midnight Muse, Silver Foil Sheets
Ink: Silver Metallic Encore Pad
Other: Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Heating Took, Whisper White Organdy Ribbon, Silver 1/8" ribbon, Basic Rhinestones & Stampin' Dimensionals©

The talk on Friday was how much everyone loves Pinterest. I know a lot of the projects were cased from there. So if you see something that you made, please let me know so I can give you credit for it. 

Thanks so much for coming by! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!