Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Swap Cards (Part 2)

Hello Stamp Friends!

I'm back today with more cards from the Fall Card Swap. The next few cards feature products from the Hoiday Mini catalog. I absolutely LOVE the Perfectly Preserved & Friendship Preserves bundles.

Amanda K.

Amy A.

Margaret H.

And this next card has two pumpkins made out of punches. I love the leaves. It's hard to see in the photo, but they sparkle.

Heather S.

Ladies, Thank you for these beautiful cards!

Please come back tomorrow for the Christmas cards from the swap. I'm definitely feeling the holiday spirit coming, especially in the weather here this morning. It's a crisp Fall morning at 45 degress outside right now. Fall is my favorite time of year:)

Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!