Saturday, May 26, 2012

Showcasing Jen M!

Hello stamp friends!

I'm back today to share more projects from a stamp gathering a few weeks ago. Today I would like to share the projects that were brought by my friend Jen M.

First is her 3-D project. We started with a 5 x 5" Rich Razzleberry base. Then she used the new Summer Smooches DSP & Designer Rosette Bigz XL die for the accordian effect. Then we made this darling little dragonfly out of various punches. The sentiment came from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the background layer was made using the Designer Label punch. Last, we used the new Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ribbon. Jen, this was my favorite of your projects. The "Brights" color family is my favorite and I'm a big fan of punch art. I absolutely LOVE it!


For her card, we started with an Elegant Eggplant base, then used a Crumb Cake layer. We stamped the main image on Naturals White cardstock using the Field Flowers stamp set and the butterfly from the Nature Walk stamp set. We tore the left side and paper pierced around the remaining edges. We then sponged the edges and then added linen thread. Simple and beautiful:)


Last, I would like to share her swap card. She used the Parlor Prints Background stamp and the Tea Shoppe set. I love the way she wraped the smaller pearls around the larger one. Very cute!


I still have projects from 2 more talented stampers and my own. So I hope you will come back and check them out. I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!