Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Demo Event Make-n-takes

Hello Stamp Friends!

I'm back today with some of the make-n-takes that were brought to Debbie's Fall Demo Event this past weekend. For the make-n-takes, we had to design a Christmas card that would take 10 minutes or less to complete. You will see that some of them obviously took more than 10 minutes, but the cards were so gorgeous, no one complained:)

Tricia R.

Heather S.

TJ G.

Cathleen M. (Case of Leann Greff)

Becky F. (Case of Connie Stewart)

Melanie H.

Sandy B.

Joyce K.

Debbie J.

Karin T.

Debbie S.


(I know that some of the cards were cased from other stampers, so if you see your card, please tell me so I can give you credit. )

Yesterday, I mentioned that there were 18 participants, but I forgot that there were some last minute cancellations, so there was a total of 15 people including myself. I shared my card yesterday and I will be back tomorrow with the top 3 prize winning cards:)

Aren't these cards awesome? I couldn't have been happier! Thanks so much ladies for your creativity and inspiration:)

Thanks so much for coming by today. I hope you're having a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!