Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Demo Event Make-n-takes (Part 2)

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Today I'm back with the last of the Make-n-takes. These were the Prize winning cards.

The third place card features the "Christmas Deer", "Lovely as a Tree" & "Petite Pairs" stamp sets. I love the colors! We stamped the frees  first and then sponged the sky in Pool Party. Then we stamped and embossed the deer and added the ornaments, etc. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't own the "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set prior to this event. After this event, I had a list of things to order, so I just ordered both "Lovely as a Tree" and the "Christmas Deer" stamp sets because of this gorgeous card!

3rd place-Margaret Hall

The second place card was made using the "Ornament Keepsakes" & "More Merry Messages" stamp sets. I love how she did the ornament! She also used the "Be of Good Cheer" Designer Series Paper. What a fun and festive card!

2nd place- Amy Kendall

And for first place is a very unique card that was designed using the Two Tags die. I love how it looks like a little present and when you untie it, the inside drops down. How cool is that? Also used were the "Mixed Medley", "Joyous Celebrations" & "Greetings of the Season" stamp sets.

1st place- Sandi Flowers


Isn't it beautiful? Great job Sandi!

Thank you ladies for these gorgeous cards!

I will be back tomorrow with the swaps from this event. Until then...have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!