Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Happy Halloween! This morning I'd like to share the treats I made for my sons classmates. These came from one of our Stampin' Up! Artisan Designers, Allison Okamitsu. You can see her treats here! She was so kind to post a video showing how she made them. Thank you so much Allison! When I showed them to my son, he loved them and thought his classmates would too:)




For his Teacher, Helpers and Bus Driver, I used the September Paper Pumpkin kit. I filled the bags with Russell Stover Marshmallow Pumpkins and decorated them using the instructions in the kit. Aren't they great?


Thanks so much for coming by today! I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween with your family and friends:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!