Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014 Catalog Launch Swap Share Part 2

Good Morning Stampers!

Today I would like to share the second half of the swaps I received at the 2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog Launch.







Last, I would like to share my swap. I got the idea for the Apothecary frame from Lynn Weiss. I love her work! Click on her name to see her card:)


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz  &  Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum & Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Markers
Other: Beautifully Baroque EF, Apothecary & Ovals Collection Framelits, Whisper White 5/8” Organdy Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool & Occasions Pack, Basic Jewels Pearls @ Stampin’ Dimensionals©


I would like to thank everyone that participated in the swap. I love them all! 

Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!