Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday and blog candy winners...

Happy Friday everyone! I don't know about you, but I'm so glad the weekend is here:) 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post the blog candy results this morning as promised. I'm pretty good with the computer, but I couldn't figure out how to save the results from Random.org. I wound up asking a friend that I met through blogging and she was a great help. Thank you, Rose!

Here are the results for the blog candy give-a-way.
Sunny, that would be you! Cathleen, you're second. I will send you both an e-mail to find out which colors you prefer. Thanks so much for the sweet comments (made me want to cry:) and for playing along.

As for me, the color I'm most disappointed to see go would have to be Close to Cocoa, though I liked a lot that are no longer available. The newest color I like the most is Marina Mist and the newest In-Color is definitely Poppy Parade:)

I will be back soon to share some of my organizing tips. I've been organizing a lot lately and I still have a lot to do. I'm driving myself nuts trying to decide if I want to keep my retired colors for personal use. My main issue is they're taking up so much space. It's hard for me to focus when it's a mess in my little stamp room.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!