Wednesday, October 14, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin Share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share my September Paper Pumpkin Projects. 


The first one was made exactly as the directions in the kit, which I love! The little bag is full of Kraft Caramels. 


One of the things I love about the Paper Pumpkin kit, is you can make other projects with it. I love searching YouTube and Pinterest for other ideas. I found this darling little Scarecrow on YouTube. It was designed by Lisa Curcio's daughter. You can see her post here, which includes the how-to video. Thanks Boo for sharing your awesome Paper Pumpkin ideas! My kids went crazy over it! 


Are you on the fence about joining Paper Pumpkin? If so, there are so many reasons to join! 

What you receive each month is a complete surprise. It's like getting a Christmas gift each month! I get so excited when I see that beautiful Red box in the mail each month! Check out the kits for Jun-Sept!

  

 

Each kit comes with everything needed (with the exception of scissors) to make what's in the kit. Once you've signed up, you will be able to order kits and/or refill kits from previous month's. 

You can make them as they are pictured (full instructions with photos are included), you can put your own twist on the kit or check Pinterest for ideas.

If you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin, please let me know. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!