Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas Card Share

Hello Stamp Friends!

I apologize for being pretty quiet lately. Things have been crazy here with the boys being on their winter break. My son has been using my computer, (In my craft room of all places! Long story...) so I haven't been able to do a whole lot on here, but they both return to school tomorrow. I will be organizing so I can get back to work! 

Today I would like to share the beautiful Christmas cards that I received. 2014 was a great year for my stamping business. I did a bunch of Stamp-A-Stacks with a new group of customers and had so much fun with them. It was very exciting receiving cards from a couple of those ladies. Thanks Bea and Sheila! 














Aren't they Gorgeous? Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me! I love them all! It's so hard to believe it's 2015! I will be taking down my Christmas tree today and getting ready to make some things for Valentine's Day. 

Thanks so much for coming by and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!