Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Santa Tag

Hello Stamp Friends!

I'm sorry for the delay in this post. I received an order to make Christmas cards for someone, so I had to get those done and in the mail!

I'm back today with another adorable project that I saw on Pinterest. Check out this adorable Santa by Leonie Schroder! She had it mounted on the front of a Hamburger Box. I chose to use mine as a gift tag. I wasn't able to obtain the supply list, so it took me a while to figure it out. I'm not 100% sure I used the same supplies, but they work:)


Supplies Used:

Petal Cone Die (retired)- hat & beard
Square Framelits Dies- largest for hat brim
Mustache Framelit- mustache
Oval Framelits- 3rd smallest for face
7/8" Scallop Circle punch- ball on hat
3/4" Circle punch- nose
1/2" Circle punch- eye whites
Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circle (retired)- pupils

Once I figured out what to use, he was simple to put together and just adorable! Thanks Leonie for sharing your darling Santa on Pinterest!

Thanks for coming by and I hope you'll come back to see what other great finds I found on Pinterest!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!