Monday, August 11, 2014

Hot Air Balloon cards

Hello Stamp Friends!

I realize it's been a good while since I shared anything. I was going through some cards this weekend and happened across a few cards that I forgot to share! I'm a big fan of hot air balloons and had the opportunity to go up in one on my first wedding anniversary in 1990! It's so hard to believe I've been married almost 25 years:)

Anyway, this first card is one that I cased from Cindy O'Donnell after seeing her darling creation on Splitcoast Stampers.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Sweet Centers & Up, Up & Away 
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White & Big Top Birthday DSP 
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, 2 1/2" circle punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones & Stampin' Dimensionals©

My next card was made using the Up, Up & Away stamp set. When I originally made this card, I used Rhinestones at the bottom and didn't really care for the way it looked. Then sometime after the catalog came out with the Candy Dots, I stumbled across the card again and thought they would work. I really like the way it looks. I can't believe I forgot to share it! 


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Up, Up & Away 
Paper: Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White & Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink: Pacific Point & Basic Gray
Other: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Brights Candy Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals©

I just love Bright and Happy cards!

Thanks for coming by today. I will be back tomorrow with the new Weekly Deals, etc. 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!