Monday, June 9, 2014

May Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share the cards I made from the May Paper Pumpkin kit. I really liked the stamps and the card designs in the kit, but I wanted a more masculine color, so I chose to add Chocolate Chip layers, including a base layer. I also used Chocolate Chip Candy Dots, instead of the Soft Suede ones that came in the kit. I really love the way they turned out. The first card is the standard card size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4".


The second card is a little 3 x 3" gift card.



For those of you that haven't yet assembled your Paper Pumpkin kit, I'm attaching the Stampin' Up! video for you.


I hope you enjoyed this kit as much as I did:) Thanks so much for coming by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!