Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Good Morning Stampers! Happy New Year!!!

Today I would like to share all of the handmade cards that I received for Christmas.

Amy K

Jen M

Joyce K

Robin & Caroline

Tammy S

TJ G

Tricia R

Candi H

Christin R

Karin T

Linda B

Linda M

Tina T



This last card, I had to take a photo of with my camera. The light from the scanner reflected off of this flashy card. LOL! This card was designed from my Upline, Kathy W. 

Aren't they GORGEOUS? I love them all! I can't tell you how excited I get when I see those Stampin' Up! envelopes in my mailbox. There's nothing more thrilling than opening a handmade card! Thank you ladies for the beautiful cards:) 

Please come back tomorrow as I will be sharing the cards that I made for Christmas. 


I would also like to remind you that today is the last day to order from the Holiday Mini. Check the Holiday Carryover list. If there is something in the Holiday catalog that you want and it isn't on the Carryover list, today is your last opportunity to purchase it. Don't miss out!

Thanks so much for coming by and I would like to wish you all the best for 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!