Saturday, September 14, 2013

Amy's Fall Swap Share (Part 2)

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

What a beautiful day it is here in Maryland! I don't know about you, but Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the feeling of waking up to a chill in the house. It's only suppose to get up to 72 degrees here today. Love it! What a great day to share some Fall swaps!

Betsy B

Christin R

Heather S

Karin T

and here are the Christmas swaps I received:)

Becky F

Debbie J

Debbie S

Jackie VS

Sandi F

Sandy B

Tina T

TJ G

And then there's my card!


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & Winter Frost Specialty DSP
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Stylish Stripes EF, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, & Frosted Finishes Embellishments

This was such a nice swap! Tons of ideas and inspiration! Thanks so much ladies for all of the beautiful cards:)

Thanks so much for coming by! I hope you have a great weekend:)


1 comment:

  1. So much to look at on your blog Julie! I love this set of cards too. Your card is fantastic, love the simplicity of it........... thinking Stamp a Stack for sure, and I also love the Post Card, it's elegant and beautiful and I love the vintage look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!