Friday, August 23, 2013

Masculine Card Share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share a card that I made for our neighbor. He just celebrated his 50th birthday. I used some retired products on this card as they went best. Retired products used include Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper, Not Quite Navy Classic Ink Pad and Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits.

Here's what I came up with!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Open Sea
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White & Nautical Expedition DSP 
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Other: Circles Collection Framelits, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits, Linen Thread & Stampin' Dimensionals

What do you think? 

Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!