Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Convention Swaps (Part 5)

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share the last of the swaps I received at the Convention.

Mercedes Person, AZ

Mary Joyce Climie, OH

Cindy Haydon, MD 

Ronnel Stephanik, CA

I love these awesome cards! I'm so sad the Convention is over. I'm not sure if I will be able to attend next year as my hubby and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in October, and we want to plan something for it. Not sure if it will be a party with family or if we'll go somewhere, but 25 years is pretty special, so I definitely won't complain:)

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed seeing my Convention swaps! Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!