Monday, August 5, 2013

Convention Photos

Hello Stamp Friends!

As promised, I'm back with some photos from the Stampin' Up! Convention. I know I'm a little late, as most people have already shared all of their fun photos, but for some reason, I can't seem to get motivated. That's horrible, right? Especially when it was so exciting at the Convention and I felt so motivated while I was there! I guess I'm going through a post-vacation depression. It's just such a let down when you plan for something for so long and it goes by so quickly and then it's back to reality! 

Anyway, I've really been trying to push myself and I'm sure I will soon snap out of it:) Well, on to the pictures that were taken in Salt Lake City!

I traveled on a plane full of demonstrators that I know. We left on Tuesday and our flight took about 5 hours. I roomed with Cathleen in my downline. We stayed at the Marriott, which was right across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Here was the view from our room. 


Isn't it gorgeous? Once we got settled in, we took a walk to the new City Creek mall. It was raining, so I didn't take any photos of it, but it sure was a beautiful outdoor shopping center. We had dinner at the mall and when we got back to the hotel, I crashed hard. I get major anxiety over flying and couldn't sleep the night before, so I slept in. The next day, I helped my roommate get her Convention Gifts together. (which I will share in my next post:). We went out to dinner on Wednesday evening with our group.  


Here's a picture of all of us at a restaurant called Z Tejas Southwestern Grill. The food was delicious and it was so nice to hang out with everyone:)

The next morning, my roommate, Cathleen and I had signed up for the 10am Riverton Campus Tour. 


This photo was taken as I was walking in.

Here is a photo that was taken on the inside.

Stampin' Up! Headquarters

If you look behind that banner, you can see that the line for the tour was full circle!!! 



Lower Floor 

I bumped into my upline, Becky and decided not to wait for the tour, since I had done it on my last trip. I went out to the rock and took a couple pictures with them. 



From left to right in the back row, Becky, Dawn, Me, Virginia & Linda and Kathy is in the front on the left. If it wasn't for Kathy, I wouldn't have many photos to share of me with friends. I opted not to bring my good camera and I'm regretting it now. I learned my lesson for being lazy and not wanting to carry it around. I didn't get any photos from any of the General Sessions. Luckily, Kathy did. Thanks so much, Kathy!!! Here are two that she took of my two downline girls. 


Cathleen winning Prize Patrol!


TJ winning Price Patrol!


(Sharon, Kathy, Me, Dawn, Linda, Jayne & Peggy)

This was taken at The Cheesecake Factory after the General Session on Friday. One of the highlights of this trip was getting to meet Sharon Burkert. I've been following her blog for sometime and I'm a big fan of her work. She is such a fun loving person. We had a blast!

This next photo was taken between classes and during lunch. Stampers are such happy people:)


(Jen, Tina, Me, Amy, & Joyce)

And last, I actually got a photo of the Convention Center just as the sun was starting to go down. 


Salt Palace Convention Center

This place holds so many wonderful memories of my first and second Conventions. Can't wait for my third!!! 

Thanks so much for coming by today. I will be back tomorrow with the Convention Gifts that I received. I hope you have a wonderful Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!