Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stampin' Projects to share Part 3

Hello Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share the last of the projects, which were made by Amy & I.

First, I would like to share this beautiful card that Amy brought. This card was one of my favorites, ever! I did not own this stamp set, so it went on my wish list. I can't wait for this coming Friday, because I finally ordered it:) Isn't it gorgeous?


Amy also had two 8x8 layouts for us to make. She said she cased the squares from the Valentine's Day one from two different layouts she saw on Pinterest. I love it!


She also had an Easter one for us to make. She designed this one herself. Isn't it awesome? 


And if that wasn't enough, she surprised all of us with this gorgeous shadow box frame to put them in. It opens easily and we can change them out per season. I can't wait to make 8x8's for Halloween & Christmas. Thank you so much Amy!

Last, I would like to share the two projects I brought. A while back, one of the girls in my downline (Cathleen) realized that she had two of these owl dies, so she gave one to our upline (who just LOVES owls). Kathy then created these owls for the members of her downline that attended the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference. I saw it and had to case it. The only difference between hers & mine was she didn't smash the bottle caps for the eyes, which made hers look like they had eyelashes. Too cute! Here's the owl I brought. I personalized them for everyone.


And my last project is from a tutorial that I purchased from Andrea Walford a while back. Click on her name if you would like to purchase her tutorial. I used the Sale-A-Bration Sycamore Street DSP to design mine. I love the bright colors!


And the inside... the middle flap lifts for two more photos. I wish I had better photos for you. I had to take this outside to get a photo that showed the true colors of this DSP.


I hope that you have enjoyed the projects from our little get-together. Just after this little gathering, I joined a Spring Swap, so I have so much more to share. I hope you will come back tomorrow to see the awesome cards I received.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for coming by:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!