Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stampin' Projects to share Part 2

Hello Stamp Friends!

I apologize for not making it back yesterday with Part 2. I have an appointment to get my taxes done today and had to get the rest of my paperwork together.

Today I would like to share the projects that Christin & Heather brought for us to make.

Christin brough this beautiful 6x12 for us using the new "Dress Up" framelits. I have to admit... I had no plans to buy these until we made this. That's one thing I can always count on, is having a nice wish list to come back with:)


Isn't this gorgeous? I love all of the little details!

She also brought this adorable box and matching card. I believe she said she got the idea from the Leadership Conference.


Next, I would like to share what Heather brought. She bought this tutorial from Tanya Bell (click on her name for the link to her beautiful teapot. There is also a link under her blog header if you'd like to purchase the tutorial:) to make this adorable Expolding Teapot. Heather caught a little flak, because it's not a project that can be finished quickly. It took us almost 4 hours to make it. Consider, we took breaks for snacks and talked a lot too:) Even in all of that time, I didn't finish mine. I wanted to take my time, so it would look nice. I finished the details on the pot when I got home and just finished my little teacup a couple days ago. I have to say that I love it!


This would be a great Mother's Day gift! You can stamp a message inside and attach photos of you and the grandkids. Super cute!


Thank you Christin and Heather for your beautiful projects!

I appreciate you coming by today and I will be back tomorrow with the projects that were made by Amy & myself.

I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!