Monday, January 23, 2012

Designer Cuts Cards

Hello Stamp Friends!

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been really busy trying to get my house back in order after the holidays. Including re-organizing some things in my craft room. I cleaned up my desk yesterday and it looked so clean that I couldn't help but sit down and mess it up really fast:)

One of the first things I bought in the Occasions Mini Catalog was the Designer Cuts Cards & Envelope set. I thought they were really pretty and couldn't wait to make something with them.

On the first card, I weaved Real Red 1/8" Taffeta ribbon through the holes and then just adhered a piece of Real Red card stock to the back. I had a hard time picking out a sentiment, so I wound up using the "With Love" stamp from the Hand Penned stamp set from the Holiday Mini, which is no longer available. I have my fingers crossed that we will see it again in the new Idea Book & Catalog on June 1st!


For the second card, I used the new Framelits Heart Collection. I used the heart that was a little bigger than the heart on the card along with Calypso Coral card stock and adhered it to the inside of the card. I wrapped 3/8" Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon around the front of the card and then used the new 1/8" Calypso Coral Organdy ribbon to tie on the cute little Trinket Key, which is available on page 200 of the Idea Book & Catalog. I thought it was a nice little touch along with the heart, which was added with a dimensional. It came from the new Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die.


This one is my favorite! What do you think?

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Grateful Greetings & Hand-Penned Holidays
Paper: Designer Cuts Cards & Envelopes set, Real Red & Calypso Coral
Ink: Real Red & Calypso Coral
Other: Real Red 1/8" Taffeta, Basic Rhinestones, 3/8" Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, 1/8" Calypso Coral Organdy ribbon, Trinket Keys, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die & Stampin' Dimensionals®

Sale-A-Bration begins tomorrow!

For each $50 that you spend, you will get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! See that cute little 1/8" Calypso Coral Organdy ribbon that I used to tie on the Trinket key? That can be yours for free with a $50 order! That's not all you get! It's a ribbon & brad pack! So you will also get a roll of Lucky Limeade organdy ribbon and a pack of brads!

Well, I guess I better get busy and get my desk cleaned up again:) I will be back soon with some photos of how I organize things.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!