Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Tags

Hello stamp friends!

Today I have a pair of Christmas Tags to share. I got the Christmas tree and ornament from the new Stocking Accents die. I used the retired Jolly Holiday DSP, since I have so much of it. I love the way they turned out. I got the idea for the ornament from Natasha Hein's card, which you can see here. I just love her card!


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Christmas Punch, Delightful Decorations & Family Reunion
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
Other: Two Tags & Stocking Accents dies, 3/4" circle punch, Silver Elastic cord (retired) & Basic Rhinestones

I'm hoping to make some more cute tags in the next couple days. I also hope to come up with my Christmas card, so I can get busy mass producing:) Isn't this time of year just so much fun?

I hope you have a great day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!