Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday!

Good morning stamp friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I spent most of the weekend relaxing at home. I got a little organizing done. I'd like to share my new storage unit, which I love. I had my Big Shot on a different organizer, but the Multipurpose Platform kept getting caught on the ledge, when I would use it. In the first of the top 3 unites, I have current DSP in the 3 vertical slots & Originals, Bigz L & Bigz XL dies on the horizontal shelves. In the middle unit, I have Extended Cutting plates & Crease pad on the top left shelf (right under the Big Shot), I have the Standard Cutting plates and crease pad on the right, then I have the large Powder Pal on the shelf under that and on the right side I have all of the Decorative Strip plates & platform. In the 2 drawers I have all of the Embossing Folders, Sizzlits, Embosslits, & Movers & Shapers windows. I have all of the Bigz dies on the first two shelves of the unit on the right along with the Timeless Type Alphabet on the 3rd shelf. Then I have some of my retired DSP in the last 3 vertical slots. I love how all of my Big Shot supplies fit where the Big Shot is.


The 8 smaller drawers in the middle are perfect for storing cards. For now, that's what I have in them. Then I have supplies in the two 2-drawer and two 3-drawer units. I'm still working putting things in them.

In the photo, it actually looks like the unit is blocking the entry door to my room and the closet door, but the unit is the perfect fit. I don't know about you, but it's so much easier to get things done when I'm organized.

Today, I would also like to share the treat holder that we made at my last upline meeting. This is where I got the inspiration for my witch card in my last post. Isn't this adorable? I have such a talented upline:)


Tomorrow I have a very special treat for you...When our little group got together to stamp last week, I pulled out the first group of cards that I ever made. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. The cards are very plain. There is no DSP, embellishments or ribbon on them, but the images were stamped perfectly straight, without using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. We all had a good laugh and I thought you might get a kick out of them too:)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!