Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last of the Convention Swaps

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

So far this has been a great morning. Yesterday, I decided to lay down a couple rules for the kids as last year was a nightmare trying to get them ready for school. My oldest son, gets up and gets ready, no problem! My younger son...trying to get him out of bed is like trying to wake the dead. Once he gets up, you have to push him through eating breakfast, brushing teeth, getting dressed, getting his bookbag and lunchbox and his coat if needed, etc. Sorry to drag it all out, but that's what it was like. Sometimes he would get dressed faster, so he could play his Nintendo DS and then trying to get him out the door, so he wouldn't miss the bus was so hard. I let them know yesterday, that starting today, there will be no DS in the mornings at all. If they follow instructions and get out to school with no issues, they can play with them when they get home. There are also times when they try to get out of school, so I told them if they don't go to school. They won't get to play with the DS at all that day. I'm proud of myself. They didn't give me any grief at all this morning. It went so smooth. Once the bus picked them up, I took my 10 month old puppy for a nice walk. I haven't done that in so long. I need to exercise and I have a reason to now that I have Tebow. I haven't shared a picture of him in a while, so here he is:


Well, here are the last of the Convention swaps that I have to share.

I love the colors in this one and Fun Flowers is my favorite die.

(Robbie Cox)

Here's another beautiful card.

(Cris M.)

I love this new set. I don't have it yet, but it's on my wish list. Another beautiful card.

(Karen T.)

I also thought this was really pretty. I love the Posy Punch stamp set and this one shows off the new In-Colors.

(no name on back)

Here is a really cool card. You can't see it in the photo, but the main image is stamped on a flap, that is tucked in under the circle. When you lift it, you can see the sentiment. Very cute! 

(Cassie M.)

And this last one is a bookmark card. I scanned it with the bookmark pulled out, so you could see it. I thought this was really clever.

(Kayleen C.)

Thank you so much for the beautiful cards ladies!

I'm really enjoying this peace & quiet. I need to make several cards today, so I better get busy! I hope you have a wonderful day:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!