Thursday, August 18, 2011

Convention Swaps

Good morning!

Today I would like to share some of the swaps I received at the Stampin' Up! Convention last month. I can't believe it was a month ago...

This first card was so unique, because the designer used Wood Sheets (on page 216 in the current Idea Book & Catalog) and she ran it through the Big Shot using the Top Note die and then stamped the images  on the wood. Such a great idea! The photo does not do this card justice.

Nancy A.

And more of my favorites...

Cheryl R.

Cheryl R.

Betty G.

Jane R.

Aren't they fantastic? Thank you ladies for such gorgeous cards:)

I still have plenty to show you, so I will be back tomorrow with more. I hope you have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!