Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!

After not feeling so well yesterday, I started the day armed with my new bifocals and allergy meds and despite having to pick up one of the kids from school this morning, I had a really good day! I even made a card for a swap at my first demonstrator meeting tomorrow evening. I wasn't sure if I was really happy with it though. I'm so used to using Designer Series Paper, that the card looked a little plain to me. My demonstrator (I guess I will always call her that:) really liked it, so that made me feel more confident about tomorrow evening. Anyway, here is the card I made:



Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Sweet Centers & On Your Birthday
  • Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
  • Ink: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black ink & Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write® marker
  • Other: Sweet Centers Treat cup, Stampin’ Dimensionals®, Modern Tag, Window, 1/4" and horizontal slot punches, & Bermuday Bay polka dot ribbon.
I just noticed when I uploaded this card that I didn't do anything with the sandbags. I should have colored them in. I will make sure I do that when making the swaps tomorrow morning. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a terrific weekend:)

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!