Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Shoebox Swap Share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I'm sorry it has been so long since I've shared projects on my blog. As many of you know, Windows 98 became obsolete and when that happened, so did the scanner I used to scan the cards that I was sharing on my blog. Therefore, I had to find another way to share them. For the longest time, I've been trying to figure out how bloggers take their photos. Some had good advice, but when I tried, it didn't work for me. Well, I follow Patsy Waggoner's blog. She has a special step-by-step post on how to make your own light box. I took some notes and did some shopping and though my photos aren't perfect, I finally have a way to share project photos again. (Thanks a million, Patsy!!!:) So you should see more posts from me. 

Today I would like to share photos from the Shoebox Swap I participated in over the weekend. Keep in mind that some demos case their projects, so if I share something that you designed, please let me know so I can give you credit. Here are the beautiful cards:

Deb W.

Melinda B.

Karin T.

Sheila S.
 (This one was made with envelope punch board. There are two envelope pockets on the inside. Great for giving to grandparents with photos and/or gift cards.)

Becky F.

TJ G. 

Candi H.

And for my card, I chose to make a Flip card. 


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Thankful Forest Friends
Paper: Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White & Into the Forest DSP
Ink: Pads: Early Espresso for bear, Tangelo Twist for Fox  Markers: Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight
Other: Flip Card Framelits Dies, Circle Framelits Dies, 7/8 Scallop Circle & 3/4" Cricle punches, Into the Woods Elements & Stampin' Dimensionals©

What do you think? Aren't they fun?

Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you'll add me to your reading list if you haven't already. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!