Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin "Sew You"

Hello Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share the cards that I made with the March Paper Pumpkin Kit "Sew You". I was so excited when I opened this that I could hardly wait to make it! I thought the kit was cute as it was, but I decided to use the Whisper White Note cards and add a Daffodil Delight layer. I liked the way it turned out, but thought it could use some little flowers, so I took out my favorite little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack. I started to add Basic Rhinestone Jewels, but then thought about the Basic Black Candy Dots. I made the one with stripes first and couldn't stop there! I then made the circles and when I went to do the last one, I thought it looked odd with the triangles going sideways, so I made it an upright card.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sew you (March 2015 Paper Pumpkin)
Ink: Basic Black (included in kit)
Paper: Whisper White note cards, Daffodil Delight & printed cards included in kit
Other: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower), Neutals Candy Dots and kit contents, Snail Adhesive & Paper Snips
__________________________________________________

If you have been thinking about joining Paper Pumpkin, this would be a great time as it is on sale. Please keep in mind that the sale ends March 31st!


Get a $5 discount on a 3-month subscription and instantly qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration product! For your choice of free products, check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure on the left sidebar of this blog!
__________________________________________________

Here's this month's You Tube Video for the Sew You kit:


__________________________________________________

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!