Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Christmas Card

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I know I'm a bit late sharing my Christmas card, but I was pretty happy with it, so why not share it?

On December 3rd, I attended the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog Premier. As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to make my Christmas card with it. I wanted to use a set that my customers hadn't seen yet.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Festival of Trees & Christmas Tagables
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky & Real Red
Paper: Soft Sky, Real Red & Whisper White
Other: Circles Collection Framelits, Snowflake Card Thinlits dies, Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits dies, Decorative Dots embossing folder, 3/4" Circle punch, Real Red Satin Woven Ribbon, Silver Cord (retired), 2 Way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Basic Rhinestones & Stampin' Dimensionals© 

What do you think? 

Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!