Monday, September 8, 2014

Halloween Swap card share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share some cards that came from a Holiday Catalog Mail Swap that I just participated in. Since there are 18 cards, I will just share the Halloween cards today.



I chose to make a Halloween card. Here is my swap:


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Halloween Street  & Fall Fest
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, & Whisper White
 Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad & Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker
Other: Big Shot & Fall Fun Framelits, Brights & Neutrals Candy Dots & Stampin’  Dimensionals

For the background, I took all 3 of the stamps with faces and mounted them on the same block, stamping them randomly, but close together. What do you think?

I will be sharing the Fall/Thanksgiving cards in my next post. Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!