Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Christmas card swap share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I'm back today with the Christmas swaps from the Holiday Catalog Mail Swap that I participated in. So here we go!











I always look forward to this swap. There's nothing more fun than finding a handmade card in the mailbox and in this case, I got a bunch:) Thank you to Amy Kendall for organizing this swap and to everyone that participated in it. I love them all!

I'm hoping to do some creating soon. It's been crazy here with a new puppy in the house. She keeps me on my toes. She loves chewing things, in which case I've had to unplug cords and always keep an eye on her to see what she's up to. She's crazy at times, but she's also very lovable. On day one, my older dog, Tebow didn't want anything to do with her and a couple days later, here's what I walked into.


They're becoming the best of friends. She's growing like a weed. She went from 4.2 lbs to 5.8 lbs in just one week! I'm praying she won't get any bigger than Tebow. He's a Boston Terrier/Beagle mix and is solid as a rock! The breeder said she should only get to 12" tall. I guess we'll see. 

Well, thank you so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!