Monday, August 25, 2014

Fall card & tag

Good Morning Stampers!

Well, today is the day! The first day of school that is, for my youngest, Brian. I wish I could say it was a pleasant morning, but I walk out to see him dressed in a purple and gray striped shirt and khaki camouflage shorts! Can you imagine? I had to put up a fight to get him changed into something acceptable. I walked up to my husband as he was shaving and asked him if he saw what his son was wearing and he was laughing because I was so upset. I'm not by any means the perfect dress coordinator, but there was no way I was letting my 10-year old go to school looking like such an eye sore! After arguing with him, I managed to settle for this. It's not perfect, but it's much better than what he had on!



Well, today I wanted to share a card that I actually made last year, but forgot to share. The girls that participate in my stamp-a-stack saw it and wanted it to be one of the cards that we make. Luckily, I still had the stuff to make it, because most of the stuff is retired now. Here it is:


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Wonderfall & Gratefull Greetings

Paper: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Very Vanilla & Orchard Harvest DSP 

Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze & Old Olive

Other: Big Shot, Autumn Accent Bigz Die, Fancy Fan EF, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches, Ribbon Slides & Stampin' Dimensionals©

One thing I like to do for each Stamp-A-Stack is give the participants a bag to put the cards they made in. I like to decorate it somehow or make a tag for it. Here's what I came up with for this one:




Supplies Used:

Stamps: Merry Everything & Fall Fest

Paper: Cajun Craze & Very Vanilla

Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso & Old Olive

Other: Big Shot, Banner Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Linen Thread, Autumn Wooden Elements & Stampin' Dimensionals©

What do you think?

My oldest son starts school tomorrow, and though we had a great summer, I'm looking forward to having some quiet time so I can concentrate on my crafting. Before we know it, the holidays will be here! 

On Saturday, I participated in a shoebox swap. I will be sharing those photos on Wednesday. I will be back tomorrow with this weeks, Weekly Deals:) Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!