Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Where do you go for My Paper Pumpkin Inspiration?

Hello Stamp Friends!

Today's post is about the My Paper Pumpkin Program. I liked this program from the beginning, but would look for ideas other than what was in the kit. I subscribe to over 200 blogs. Though I do not read them all, I look at the photos for inspiration and would read if I needed to find out how something was done. Are you aware of the blog called My Pumpkin Challenge? I have found some awesome projects on this site. If you haven't seen it, you must subscribe! I've found some awesome projects from other subscribers that upload their projects to this website. I haven't done it yet, because I'm pretty slow at doing my kits when they arrive. I'm hoping that will change:)

Are you aware that Splitcoast Stampers now has a section for My Paper Pumpkin? It's pretty new, so there isn't a whole lot on there now, but if everyone adds their projects, it will be another great place to go for inspiration:) Note: When uploading your projects to this site, you must use Keywords SUO (Stampin' Up! Only) and MPP (My Paper Pumpkin) in order for them to appear in the Stampin' Up! My Paper Pumpkin section.

Today I would like to share some projects that I made from the March kit. (See what I mean about me taking a while to do them?) Some of the ideas are cased. The first card is a case from Mary Fish. I changed it slightly. I used blue circles instead of the Champagne glimmer ones that came with the kit and I mounted mine vertically. Thank you Mary for sharing your beautiful creations!


In my next card, I cased an idea from a card that Boni Montano made. I couldn't use 4 gold circles, since my card is vertical, so I had to improvise. I like the way it turned out:) Boni has ton's of Paper Pumpkin ideas on her blog. I often refer to her site for inspiration! Thank you, Boni!


My next card is very similar to the last one. I just dropped G-R-A-D and added a Gold Foil Starburst from the Starburts framelits collection and a blue banner. I really liked this kit as it was, so I didn't change this one a lot. 


And my last card... more of the same. I just turned the banner in the other direction. 



If you don't subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin, there is no better time than now! You can even get hostess benefits on your subscriptions when included in your order! Check out the flyer below!


If you have any questions about the My Paper Pumpkin program, feel free to contact me. 

Thanks for coming by! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your creations. Your cards turned out great! I can't wait to see what you make next.

    Thank you so much for the shout-out! I feel blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Boni and you're so welcome! Thanks for the inspiration:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!