Friday, May 16, 2014

Perfect Pennants Oh Happy Day card share

Hello Stamp Friends!

Here today with a card to share. I wanted to make a card using some of the New In-Colors. I started by looking through the new Moonlight DSP Stack. I picked out a pattern that I liked and then picked 3 colors from the paper. That's how I start most of my cards, with DSP. Next, I got out my card stock and just started playing until I came up with something I liked. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Paper: Basic Gray, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White & Moonlight DSP Pack
Ink: Lost Lagoon Classic Ink Pad
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Circles Framelits (4th largest), Starburst Framelits (3rd largest), Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Candy Dot Brad Bases, Neutrals & Regals (Crushed Curry- Closest color to Hello Honey) Candy Dots, & Stampin' Dimensionals©

I first saw the New In-Colors and DSP Pack when I went to the Stampin' Up! Catalog Launch Event at the end of April. My first impression of them wasn't great, but they are growing on me. I really like the new ribbon. It's easy to work with and it's not bulky. I love the Perfect Pennants Stamp set and the coordinating Starburst Framelits. What do you think?

Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! It will be a busy one for us. My boys will be testing for their Purple Senior belts in Karate tomorrow. I'm so excited for them in their quest for their Black belts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!