Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello Stamp Friends!

I wanted to share one of the gifts that I gave my mom for Mother's Day. As soon as I saw the April Paper Pumpkin kit, I knew that I wanted to make it for my mom. I subscribe to many blogs for ideas. I got the idea for the two hearts from Lisa at the Dwell Delightfully blog and the idea to add a photo from Sandy at the Udderly Awesome Stamping From the Heart blog. I want to thank you both for sharing your awesome creations. 

We celebrated Mother's Day last night. We took my mom to her favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse and we had a great time together. She loved her gift. The photo of us in the frame was taken last Mother's Day.


I'd like to share a few photos that were taken after dinner yesterday.

My mom and I

My two sons and I. Brian on the left (he's not making a face. He was 
squinting due to the bright sun) and Brandon on the Right.

My mom, Brian, Me and Brandon.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Mother' Day! 

Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you're having a beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!