Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Birthday Card Share

Hello Stamp Friends!

March is known as March Madness in our family, due to the number of birthday's that we celebrate. This year, March was very difficult for us as we lost two very special family members. My Aunt passed away at the beginning of March and my Mother-in-law passed away the day before my birthday. My aunt never had health problems, so her passing was a huge shock to the family. My mother-in-law has been fighting cancer for years, but it was still so hard to say goodbye. Both were very sweet women and I'm sure they're rejoicing with the lord in heaven and watching over us.

During this incredibly hard time, I received some birthday cards in the mail that I would like to share. I realize it's been a while since I've shared anything. The first card was made by Sue. Isn't it gorgeous? I love it! Thank you so much Sue!

Made by Sue E.

The second card is a case of Bronwyn Eastley's Sweet Sorbet Owl. This card put an instant smile on my face. It's absolutely precious! Thank you Kathy!

Made by Kathy W.

This last card was made by Candi H. Another gorgeous card! Thanks so much Candi!

Made by Candi H.

Thank you so much ladies for the beautiful cards, but most of all for thinking of me. It was a little ray of sunshine during such a difficult time.

I have a Shoebox swap coming up this weekend, so hopefully I will have something new to share soon! Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry yo hear about your losses, Julie. Sending hugs your way....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!