Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thanksgiving card....Really?

Good morning stamp friends!

I just realized that I forgot to share a really cute Thanksgiving card that I cased back in November. I know it's almost crazy to post it now with everyone posting their Valentine's Day creations, but I thought it was definitely worth sharing:)

I cased Alex's card from Alex's Creative Corner. I changed it a tad, adding a punch art pumpkin and did my sentiment a little differently. Isn't he just the cutest? Thank you Alex for sharing your awesome creation!!!


Again, I apologize for sharing this so late. Sometimes it just seems like I'm not playing with a full deck! It's all good! I'm a happy, forgetful stamper! LOL!

I thank you for coming by and I hope you have a terrific day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!