Monday, October 14, 2013

Gift Share & Blog Candy Winner!

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I'm sorry I'm a bit late with my post. I forgot today is my Wedding Anniversary and my hubby took off to spend a couple days with me. We are getting ready to go out to breakfast, so this post will be pretty quick!

I wanted to share a gift that my upline, Kathy gave to me.  love these new Decorative Window Gift Boxes! She decorated it with a bow made from the Pretty Presents Designer Bows.


Inside this beautiful box, was this GORGEOUS pin she made with Frosted Finishes Embellishments and Basic and Large Rhinestone Jewels. I LOVE IT!


Once I removed it from the box, I was surprised to see Hershey Nuggets wrapped in Season of Style Designer Series Paper. She wrapped Season of Style Washi Tape around some of them and put the flower on after punching with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower. She finished them off with Rhinestones.



I have to say, I have the most talented and thoughtful upline! Thank you so much, Kathy:)

And now I would like to announce the winner of my Blog Candy Give-A-Way. First, I would like to thank everyone for their very thoughtful comments. They mean the world to me. I really appreciate it. 

The winner is Nicole G! Please click on my "Contact Me" bar at the top of my blog and send me your address and I will get your stamp set in the mail:) 


Thanks everyone for playing along and celebrating my anniversary with me. I know 4 years isn't a really big deal, but it means a lot to me:)

Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!