Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Shoebox Swap Share

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I finally have some cards to share today. I participated in a shoebox swap on Sunday and have some beautiful cards to share. The theme was Fall/Holiday cards.

Judy G

Joyce K

Robin B

Karin T

Becky F

Caroline B

For my card, I used the Snow Day stamp set. I love this little snowman. I chose to stamp him in Soft Sky as I wanted him to look subtle and stamped all of his features in Early Espresso. I really like the way he turned out and everyone at the swap seemed to like him as well:)


Supplies Used: 

Stamps: Snow Day & Tags 4 you

Paper: Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Whisper White & Winter Frost Specialty DSP

Ink: Soft Sky & Early Espresso Classic Ink Pads & Markers for hat

Other: Ovals Collection Framelits, Label Bracket punch, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Silver Foil Sheets, Basic Rhinestones & Stampin' Dimensionals©

What do you think? I'm loving these colors and the Winter Frost Specialty DSP!

Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!