Sunday, September 29, 2013

Demo Event Share (Part 2)

Hello Stamp Friends!

I'm back with the second half of the photos that I promised of the 3-D items that we made last weekend. In my last post, I shared the card that the hostess, Christin made. I mentioned that I'd be back with a picture of the matching envelope and box that she had for us to make. I LOVE this set!

Christin R


Two other demonstrators made 3-D items. I love this adorable box made by Margaret. I love the way she decorated it. If you look closely, you will see that she decorated the circle around the window of the box with Rhinestones and the tag. I was so excited, because I won a set of these boxes in my door prize bag:)

Margaret H


Next is a gift card holder made by Becky. This was made using the new Envelope Punch Board. The sentiment on the front was made with a belly-band that slips over the closed gift card holder. 

Becky H



The envelope that holds the gift card is the smallest envelope on the punch board. The top of the envelope and corners on the holder were all punched using the top of the Envelope Punch Board:)

When we received the invite for this Demo Event, we were asked to make only Fall and Christmas projects. Christin wound up giving each of us these Halloween gifts. Aren't they great? 

Christin R

Last, I wanted to share how she decorate the Door Prize bags. Isn't this gorgeous? She is such a talented demonstrator. I felt like a kid in a candy shop in her house. There were displays everywhere you looked and I left there so inspired:)

Christin R

Thank you so much, Christin and everyone that participated in this event. I had a great time with all of you and I look forward to doing it again in the Winter:)

Thank you for coming by today! I hope you are having a great weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like you had a really great time Julie, and I can feel your enthusiasm popping through the post! Great 3-D items. Wish I'd been there it looked like fun! Thanks for dropping by my blog and checking out my little note books. I'll post a link in my comments bar for a video on YouTube that's really good at showing the assembly - just have to find it. Lol! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!