Monday, August 26, 2013

Punch Art RAK

Hello Stamp Friends!

Happy Monday! It's not only a normal Monday here, but school starts here in Anne Arundel County today. Or at least it does for my youngest son. He will be starting 4th grade. My oldest son will be starting Middle School tomorrow. We went to both of their orientations last Thursday. My youngest seems to be happy after meeting his teacher and finding out he has several friends from previous years in his class. It was overwhelming for me going to the Middle School. The size of the place alone has me worried. There are 3 floors in this school! I'm a little emotional seeing my first born starting this phase in his life. I just hope he adjusts quickly. I hope he doesn't get lost in that labyrinth! LOL! I just told him not to stress and just to ask the nearest teacher if he gets lost. His first 4 classes are held in two rooms. (The teachers actually switch classes! How cool is that?!) They are very close to each other, so that makes me feel a little better. It's just the last two classes that he will have to move to other floors. I'm sure he'll be fine once he gets it down. We did bump into a few of his friends and their parents, so at least he won't be all alone in a new school.

Today, I would like to share a card that my upline sent to me. Isn't this adorable? I love punch art and these ladybugs are too cute! Thank you so much Kathy! I love it!!!


Well, with the boys going back to school, I will have more time to get some overdue cards done! I had a great summer with the boys, but am ready to get back into a routine. It's been a pretty hot summer here in Maryland, so I'm so ready for the Fall. It's my favorite time of the year! 

Anyway, thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!