Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Digital Downloads!!!

Good Morning!

It's been another crazy morning in our household as we sent our son, Brandon out for his first day of Middle School. Here he is:


Unfortunately, I overslept, so didn't make it out to the bus stop to take pics. My husband took this one with his cell phone. 

Here are the pics I took of Brian yesterday on his first day of 4th grade:

 

It is so quiet in this house this morning, I could hear a pin drop! I miss them, but this is what I really need after a fun & hectic summer. 

I also wanted to share that last weekend, the boys both earned their green belts in karate. 



 

We are so proud of them:)

Well, today is Tuesday! Which means there are new Digital Downloads! Check them out!

134978     $9.95     Old School September Kit

134979     $0.00     Old School September Wallpaper

134980     $5.95     Chillin Out Pocket Cards

134986     $2.95     The Traveling Tag

135226     $1.95     Chevron Border Punch

135227     $3.95     Timeless Talk Stamp Brush Set

135228     $3.95     Rev Up The Fun! Stamp Brush Set

135229     $5.95     Crazy, Mixed-Up Love Stamp Brush Set

If you would like to order any of these digital downloads, please go to my demonstrator website.

Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope your day is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!