Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love & Sympathy card share

Good morning stamp friends!

Happy Hump Day! I don't know why, but I can't seem to get that camel from the Geico commercial out of my head when I think of Wednesday's. LOL!

Well today I would like to share a card that I actually made back in April and realized that I never shared it. This was my swap card for the Stampin' Up! Regional that I attended in Baltimore this past April. As usual, I started with the Designer Series Paper and chose my colors from it. I love the Twitterpated DSP. I can't tell you how much it upset me to see Baja Breeze retire. I love that color and I surely hope it will come back someday. I love this color combo.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White & Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers and Basic Gray Ink Pad
Other: Corner Rounder punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon & Basic Pearls

This would make a great card for a swap or make-n-take as it's quick to make and mass produce. 

Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!