Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's Tuesday!!! Time for New Digital Downloads!!!

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

It's Tuesday!!! Time for New Digital Downloads!!!

Check them out!

134922/$2.95/Do Your Best Printables

134990/$7.95/Grilling Good Time

134858/$4.95/Season Of Style Designer Series Paper

134934/$7.95/Season Of Style Pocket Cards


134932/$2.95/Season Of Style Washi Tape

134933/5.95/This And That Naughty And Nice Stamp

134935/$5.95/This And That Season Of Style Embellishments


134857/$14.95/This And That Season Of Style Photobook

Though I haven't been doing much with MDS these days, (though I did make the blog banner for this blog with it a long time ago) but I did take a class at the Convention and Kimberly Van Diepen has me so inspired to learn more. My boys will be returning to school in a couple weeks and I'm planning to play with MDS and even make some Christmas gifts with it this year!

I know I promised photos of the Convention gifts that I received and I'm currently working on that post. It will be up no later than tomorrow morning. I still have Convention swaps to share! Things are picking up around here. I've joined a mail-in swap that is due at the beginning of September and I'm going to a demonstrator event next month as well. I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner and I don't want to be late with my cards this year. I was always the one that had them ready for the mail by Thanksgiving. I'd love to do that again:)

Anyway, I hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!