Monday, August 12, 2013

Convention Swaps (Part 4)

Good morning stamp friends! Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a great weekend! It was a pretty productive weekend for me, so I'm happy. I have several birthday's coming up, so I need to make some cards this week. One thing I love about getting swaps is all of the ideas and inspiration I get from them!

Here are even more swaps I received at the Convention:

Cindy Baughman, HI (So Clever!)

Joanna Middendorf

Tammy Lambert, MI

Jill Nolan

Pam McLean

Another beautiful batch of cards! Thank you ladies for the swaps and inspiration!

I hope you'll come back tomorrow for my final share of Convention swaps. In the mean time, I better start making some cards:) I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!