Sunday, August 11, 2013

Convention Swaps (Part 3)

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Today I plan to get some back to school shopping done, since today begins Maryland's tax free shopping week. I can't believe my boys will be starting school in a couple weeks. They are having a great summer and I know they're not looking forward to going back to school yet. I will certainly miss them, but could definitely use some quiet time to concentrate and get things done that I've been putting off.

Well, I'm back with more beautiful Convention swaps:)

 
Rose Ambrose
(Case from Tami White)


Cathleen McSorley, MD 
(Case from Brandi Cox)


Cathleen McSorley, MD
(Case from Christy Fulk)


Emily Hale, NC


Deb Klaphake


Barb Thomas


Aren't they gorgeous? I still have two more batches to share, so come back to see more tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!